Thursday, June 14, 2007

She's Dead Jim!

She is Veronica Mars and no amount of candy bars could save her show creator Rob Thomas revealed recently. I could of told you this would be the outcome, in fact I did tell you this would be the outcome. Still, it's very disappointing and I sure wish some other network would pick up the show, but I also wish that George Bush and Dick Cheney would simultaneously drop dead with heart attacks, but I'm not holding my breath for either outcome.

It was a fairly good run the show had: A superb first season, a not quite as great but still cut above second season and a Godfather Part III, "Gee, that didn't turn out quite as well as we would have hoped" third season. Rumor has it that season four may be made into a DC Comics series written by Thomas. Not quite the same thing, but better than nothing I guess. How are they going to get Kristen Bell into my comic book?

No comments: