Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Who?

The AP Headline screamed....

Corey Clark arrested in Arkansas

My question of course is, "Who?"

I had to scan the article to fine out, and I am positive I am not the only one to have to do so. So there seems to be a need to get a message to the news wires. The message is as follows:

American Idol contestants are not really famous people; they are faux celebrities created by the same company that created the Faux News Network. Their purpose seems to be to distract the American public from spending too much time contemplating the train wreck that is the current Republican administration. "Pay no attention to those rights you just lost, some guy you never heard of until we told you he was important has done something inconsequential!"

By the way, I find it very telling that if you type faux news network into Google, the first hit is http://www.foxnews.com/. Very telling indeed.

No comments: