Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Roger and You

As I have said before, I am a big fan of Roger Ebert. I buy his books, I've seen him at book signings, I've watched his film reviews on TV for decades. I have missed his weekly TV tussles with Richard Roeper ever since he was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago and have awaited anxiously his return. Slowly that is happening as he continues his long rehabilitation. Part of that return is coming on Thursday when Roger has his first live online chat with fans. To be a part of it follow this link to submit your movie question to Roger.

If you haven't been to the Ebert & Roeper site in a while (I'm guilty of this), the changes there are dramatic and much appreciated. You can watch the entire weekly show, one full review at a time in some very clear, very smooth video. Also according to this weeks show, they are about to put online every Siskel & Ebert and Ebert & Roeper review that still exists. Some of the early years will be missing, but there will be almost 30 years of reviews to search, watch and enjoy. This is a boon for any movie fan!

No comments: