Saturday, May 26, 2007

Possible Yellow Makes Definite Red

Yesterday was the 30th anniversary of the release of Star Wars. We were discussing this on the Tony Isabella board yesterday and I wrote the following:

I'll take "Possibly Embarrassing Moments" for 1,000 Alex!

I remember seeing Star Wars for the first time with a bunch of friends at the Avco Cinema in Westwood on an absolutely gigantic screen with about 2,000 other people. When it was over and I stood up there was this huge wet spot between my legs. To this day I don't know if I spilt my coke or had a different type of accident.
What I found strange was my wife's response to the same story when I told it last night in front of a couple of her friends. She was embarrassed by it, something that happened a good seven or eight years before we met.

When things like this happen, I wonder why I ever married her and then I remember: the sex was amazing.

No comments: