Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Gutless!

I'm beginning to feel like I need to change political parties. These gutless Democrats are really starting to get on my nerves. The majority of Americans want this ungodly Republican war ended and they want it ended yesterday, and yet these hopelessly spineless "representatives of the people" don't seem to believe it.

What you do is you send President Shit-For-Brains an even more restrictive bill than the last time and if he vetoes it you send him an even worse bill and you just let him keep the clock running and you keep making the bills more and more restrictive. And if he keeps it up there will soon be no money for troops and it will have been his fault. If he gets tired of it all, you resubmit the first bill and give him one last shot at it, but you never cave in. Never.

I wouldn't send any of these guys to a swap meet to get me anything (or to a dealership to buy a car); they have zero aptitude when it comes to making a deal.

John Edwards called this a huge mistake on the Democrats' part. Maybe I'll vote for him or maybe I just need a new party. Libertarians can't win elections, but at least they have the balls to stand by their convictions.

No comments: