Thursday, November 23, 2006

Things I am Thankful For

There is a whole lot to be thankful for this year, that's for sure.

There is the November elections, which pretty much put an end to the abuse of power in this country by the Republicans. Someone needed to bitch slap those people and the majority of Americans finally saw the light and let them have it on both cheeks.

Yesterday was my father's 85th birthday and he is in good health and mind. I go to pick him and my mother up for Thanksgiving in just a few hours.

There is little chance that I will be losing any more data on my PC due to a hard drive crash. When I boot up my PC displays the message to my left, letting me know that all data is being copied to multiple drives.

I have a logo for my BLOG, it's the one directly above me. I saw a cool mountain spring, its water flowing out of the ground and cascading over rocks as another kind of "Source" so added that visual to the site.

My son has been off the nicotine patch for three days now and seems to have kicked the demon cancer sticks.

My wife is back in the home after spending months earlier this year 400 miles away working a temporary job. My bed seems a lot cozier since then and it's great to have someone to share things with.

Finally, I have this place and others on line where I can express myself creatively. It's also good for getting it out of your system when that is deemed necessary.

That's my short list, how about you?

No comments: