Thursday, December 21, 2006

Speaking of Friendly Neighborhood...


Did anyone else catch Stan Lee on Identity tonight? His identity on the show as "Created Spider-Man" and being the only guy on the show old enough to have created Spider-Man, he was pretty easy to spot even if, like the contestant, you had no idea who Stan Lee was.

The first episode didn't show that much promise to me, though I am a big fan of Penn Jillette. But the second episode, where the guy ran the list and won $500,000 was really exciting as was tonight's episode, where the woman stopped at $250,000 and then found out she was wrong about who she thought was a "Kidney Donor" and who she thought was a "CSI Investigator." My wife and I are having a blast watching this one so far!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your comment about being a fan of Penn Jillette is so funny - while I was watching the show for the first time, my first thought about the host was that he reminds me of you! Well, maybe if you shaved!

-Keller said...

Remember one year at work for halloween I wore a suit and so did Leon (our short Russian friend fro mthe reporting Group) and we walked around as Penn and Teller!

Anonymous said...

That was before my time...inspired bit of casting! I guess that's one way to get Leon to stop talking...