Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Perhaps a Bounty!

Don't you just hate reading about what gifts other people received for Christmas? I know I do and I normally try to never get included in those discussions, but... you knew that was coming, didn't you? But, this year is slightly different. I'm not going to talk about Christmas presents per se, only some things I received on Christmas morning. Let me explain...

My parents have been having some work done on their house by the utility companies, free work on their house to make them more energy efficient. One of the tasks they would perform is insulating their attic. Attic insulation is not that big of a deal in southern California, but the gas company thinks it's worth doing (in this case redoing as I know the attic of my parents house already has insulation in it). All my parents had to do was get everything out of the attic. So a few weeks ago they had a young man crawl up in their attic and remove everything from it.

There was not a lot up there; most of it was actually mine. It was toys.

So, when I went to pick my parents up on Christmas morning to bring them to my house for the holiday, I was presented with a number of boxes filled with my old toys.

This might just be a bounty! As I go through the boxes (most of which are the toy's original packaging) I'll share some of it here. But, that ain't happening today!

No comments: