Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy Nude Rear 2007

Lisa is one of my favorite models. Not only does she have a stunning body, but she's just a whole heck of a lot of fun. Every year she does a New Years greeting card wishing everyone a Happy Nude Rear.

Here is this year's card. Enjoy!


And this year's message from Nude Lisa, the NudeL!

Greetings Everyone!

Some of you are already aware and others will have their first experience. This is my 6th Annual Holiday homemade greeting card. It was first born out of desperation to send my friends something, even though I was cash poor at the time.

Turns out the joke of the "Happy Nude Rear" card was a hit. Since the first card 6 years ago, it has not only become a hit and tradition but even expected and anticipated.

So once again my old friends and new ones. Here comes the annual card. It is my hope that it can be viewed well and even printed and framed (if you feel so inclined). You can even send it to your loved ones as it is a family photo. Haaa Haaaa. I jest.

May the new year be better than all the rest, Please be safe, healthy, prosperous and peaceful. My wish for you is that this will be your best year yet and that 2007 is full of blessings. :D

Hugs and more hugs (and some humps)

Love,

NudeL


No comments: