Thursday, August 14, 2014

Roger Comes to Dinner

Just a scene that may or may not make it into my novel

Roger reached the front door, but didn’t bother to knock; Kat’s favorite, power ballads, were booming out of the living room speakers and she would never have heard his knock over the music. Besides, there just seemed something wrong with having to knock to enter Kat’s house.

He didn’t walk in quietly, but Kat seemed to not have heard him. He found her in the kitchen, her head over a pot of something that smelled delicious and as he moved quietly up behind her, she bent over the pot and started to wiggle her butt suggestively.

“See anything you like?”

“I see everything I like. I didn’t think you knew I was here.”

Kat turned towards him, a big wooden spoon in her hand, “When Kat’s nether regions begin to tingle, she knows who has entered the room.” As she leaned forward and kissed him, a big splotch of red sauce dropped from the spoon, splattering Roger’s shirt.

“Kat! Watch what you’re doing!”

Kat smiled and raised her eyebrows, giving Roger a smoldering look. “Why don’t you take that shirt off and I’ll wash it for you.”

“Is your sloppiness at cooking all a ploy to get me undressed?”

Kat laughed. “I don’t know if I would call it a ploy…” She reached up and pulled Roger’s shirt over his head, her hand running between his pecs, “…but I do like the results.” Kat tossed the shirt onto the floor.

“Hey, that’s a new shirt. Why I ought to…”

“Ought to what? Punish me?” Kat’s smile grew even larger. “I think I need to be punished.” There was a fire in her eyes. “Don’t you?”

She spun around and turned off the stove. Without looking back she started walking towards the bedroom, removing clothes as she went. “I have been such a bad, bad girl.”

Copyright 2014 Barry Keller. All rights reserved.

No comments: