Monday, March 24, 2008

So?

Speaking of the ghoul Cheney, have you ever heard a vice president say "fuck you" to his people? Watch this and you will.



CHENEY: On the security front, I think there’s a general consensus that we’ve made major progress, that the surge has worked. That’s been a major success.

RADDATZ: Two-third of Americans say it’s not worth fighting.

CHENEY: So?

RADDATZ So? You don’t care what the American people think?

CHENEY: No. I think you cannot be blown off course by the fluctuations in the public opinion polls.

I know members of my family who have prayed a long time for this thug and his "boss" (or lackey depending on how you look at it) to be assassinated, but I really think death is going too easy on them. A lifetime in Guantanamo being "questioned" seems much more appropriate for this level of scum.

No comments: