Monday, January 02, 2006

Another Question of Talent

You may be thinking, "What the hell is that?" Or perhaps, you are "in the know," one of the more discerning people traveling the World Wide Web. You were not born yesterday. You can't be fooled and you will accept no substitutes. In short, you recognize great egg carton Christmas decorations when you see them.

I mean, I think the quality of the item to my left just goes without saying. It shows what a six-year old can do with an egg carton, cotton, glue and his mother's bottle of red fingernail polish.

The child who made this was obviously brilliant. You may be wondering, what happened to such raw talent, what other great pieces of art has this masterful craftsman created, and more importantly, where can I buy them for my own private collection?

Like, "What is the meaning of life?" some questions were never meant to be answered. This is not one of those types of questions. I, your humble blogger, am the sole creator of this magnificent specimen of egg carton crafts.

OK, enough fun and games. The Christmas tree comes down tonight and this little guy goes back into one of the big plastic containers and goes back up into the garage rafters tonight. I just thought I'd share him before he went away for another eleven and a half months.

No comments: